META PHENOXY BENZALDEHYDE
META PHENOXY BENZALDEHYDE is a pesticide intermediate to manufacture synthetic pyrethroid insecticides.
Chemical Name : m-phenoxy benzaldehyde
CAS Registry No : [39515-51-0]
Structural Formula :
Physical properties :
- Appearance Colorless to light yellow clear liquid free from extraneous impurities.
- Boiling point 140° C (0.1 mm Hg)
- Density at 20° C (by Hydrometer) 1.15
- Freezing point 13° C
- Solubility Soluble in most organic solvents, sparingly soluble in water.
- Stability Stable under normal conditions.
- Reacticity Reactive in alkaline medium. It should be protected from air as it is susceptible to oxdation.
- m-phenoxy benzaldehyde content (by mass GLC) 99% minumum
- Acidity as meta Phenoxy benzoic Acid (by mass) 0.5% maximum Packing : 225 kg UN approved HDPE lined MS drums (composite drums) / 225 Kg. HDPE barrel.